Upgrading from LG G4 - How to make sense of the options?

Join the world of chinese Smartphones! Xiaomi, Meizu, Lenovo, ZUK, Elephone, Ulefone, Umi & many more waiting for you!

Upgrading from LG G4 - How to make sense of the options?

Post by JensenBreck » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:41 pm

I was planning to keep it for 3 years before upgrading, recently it has been getting slower and I am now considering a switch up.
I started looking at all the options available on the market today - iphone 7, LG G6, Honor 9 and Samsung Galaxy 8, and honestly, I'm having a hard time making sense of it all!
I paid 300 pounds (about 400 dollars) back in the day, and I'm not sure why but everything seems more expensive today.
I am looking for a phone that will be a significant improvement over the LG G4 - mainly in terms of camera (especially in dark conditions and stabilization), and processing speed, that is still a good deal relative to what it offers.
Should I go for something more expensive? Will it make it more likely that I'll be able to still use it three years from now?
It now a good time to buy a phone? Would I get significantly better deals after December?
Are the honor 9, LG G6 and OnePlus 5 comparable to the galaxy 8 and iphone 7? How do they each compare to my LG G4 I am currently using?

Please help.
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions ... e-options/

Retail Management Marketing Examples

Печать на воздушных шарах срочно

Post by JustinNex » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:24 am

заказать нанесение на шары рисунков Раздача шаров