Hard protection box

Anything else we can help you with? Feel free to ask about stock, products or general questions about GearBest
WAI

Hard protection box

Postby WAI » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:07 pm

While I am fully aware that the used envelopes for shipping are a very cost efficient methode, I would sometimes like to ensure that I receive ordered items looking like "factory new", which is not always the case. Just received an item which should have been a present with dstroyed case, thin paper boxes crumpled, edges of hard paper boxes damaged.

Therefore I would like to see an additional shipping option to pack orders in an hard protection box instead of an envelope. (I am aware that this would require an additional fee due to increased package and shipping costs).

This might also be an interesting feature for resellers.
Maxi

Re: Hard protection box

Postby Maxi » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:10 am

WAI wrote:While I am fully aware that the used envelopes for shipping are a very cost efficient methode, I would sometimes like to ensure that I receive ordered items looking like "factory new", which is not always the case. Just received an item which should have been a present with dstroyed case, thin paper boxes crumpled, edges of hard paper boxes damaged.

Therefore I would like to see an additional shipping option to pack orders in an hard protection box instead of an envelope. (I am aware that this would require an additional fee due to increased package and shipping costs).

This might also be an interesting feature for resellers.

I fully agree and support your idea.

Unfortunately this change will only be measured on demand. Chinese handle this kind of this way different than anyone else in the world. My parcels here in Shenzhen, if not ordered by a more expensive onlinejob (e.g. jd.com which is like amazon), look like the ones GearBest sends out. Funny thing is, they did not even leave the country....

What I am saying is, that priority here lies in way different fields that are:
1. Sales
2. Company growth
3. More Sales
4. Even more Sales
5. Spamming a bit more
6. Inefficiently spending money to reach more people
7. Customer Support

.. This may sound a bit harsh, but shall be read with a glimpse of irony in between the lines.

I will be fighting for this.. one day! One battle at a time! ;)
Alle wichtigen Infos zu GearBest auf Deutsch:
http://www.GearBestBlog.de
WAI

Postby WAI » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:36 am

Thanks for your response.

Anyway, can't be unpossible, some other shops already offer this option, and, I sometimes see improvents at GB.
Maybe the appopriate way is just putting a request for hard boxes in the last section for additional things. As there is also offered a gift wrap, maybe someone in the packing department finds a paper box anywhere?
Maxi

Postby Maxi » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:46 am

WAI wrote:Thanks for your response.

Anyway, can't be unpossible, some other shops already offer this option, and, I sometimes see improvents at GB.
Maybe the appopriate way is just putting a request for hard boxes in the last section for additional things. As there is also offered a gift wrap, maybe someone in the packing department finds a paper box anywhere?

For others it is a bit easier to make quick change, but GearBest is a big company.. It will definitely happen at one point and I make them put it on their agenda!
Alle wichtigen Infos zu GearBest auf Deutsch:
http://www.GearBestBlog.de

Return to “Ask GearBest”