i love gearbest and this is why i care for my story to be heard .

Problems with an order? Received a broken product or other Complications? Tell us here!
a.zeitouni

i love gearbest and this is why i care for my story to be heard .

Postby a.zeitouni » Wed May 03, 2017 7:56 pm

i love buying stuff from gear best it is one of the best website that provides world
wide shipping for low cost especially for me since i live in beirut lebanon
i have purchse stuff from gear best from the day i joined for more than 3k 99% of the things i buy
was as described,cheap good quality perfect packaging and above all they got a lot of shipping varieties.
i really like this site it is my to go site , but lately i have been facing this issue with customer support
in feb 25th i decided to buy a 3D printer a cr-10 printer and as usual GB has it and for a decent price.
so i bought it and waited for the first wave i believe it was at the mid march to be supplied waited for
march 8th and nothing i opened a ticket asking if my printer was shipped or not because in gearbest my order menu
it shows that it is shipped but anyways i asked and i got a reply that we are sorry
we are out of stock you can either wait for wave two or get a refund.
so i asked for a refund and i got refunded because at that time the printer got cheaper .
so i reorder another cr10 and also it has a time to be shipped at also i waited it was on march 17th
to be shipped at the end of month also waited and yet again contacted customer support and yet again
another wave gone and as usually they offered me a refund or to wait .
same thing but this time i said let's give them sometimes maybe i will get this in the end of the week as they promised me
they said new shipments is coming and it will be couples of days.
so two days ago i opened a tick and a customer support replied to me :
We are extremely sorry to inform that the shipping company refused to ship your parcel and send it back to us.
Your goods are back in our warehouse. This is a mistake from the shipper which is unfortunately out of control.
well for me speaking again to customer support is a joke no one knows what is going on not one of the has a clue .
so here is my story i can copy paste all the CS tickets reply since February.
but to waste such a time and in the end they saying as a gestures of good we can offer you a refund .
i put my story here to share with you or any admin to see it. as mentioned above
i can link the conversion if asked for .
but if the only solution is to get a refund after all this time i waited to get the printer ,than it will be my last time buying
from once called my favorites online store.
Regards
A.Zeitouni
a.zeitouni

Re: i love gearbest and this is why i care for my story to be heard .

Postby a.zeitouni » Tue May 09, 2017 2:11 pm

any admin idea would help ......
Maxi

Postby Maxi » Wed May 10, 2017 5:49 am

a.zeitouni wrote:any admin idea would help ......

Not sure how I can help. Specific items cant be shipped to your country, but you also got your money back, right?

Nothing I can change there :cry:
Alle wichtigen Infos zu GearBest auf Deutsch:
http://www.GearBestBlog.de
a.zeitouni

Postby a.zeitouni » Wed May 10, 2017 12:28 pm

if the item says cannot be shipped to lebanon i get it ,but if they charge you 180$ for shipping and when you contact customer support they keep
on delaying for almost 3 months and after 7 customer support tickets one of them decided that the item cannot be shipped this way he have less hassle.
well all this time was wasted because item description was wrong and it says item can be shipped to lebanon ,
but somehow it doesn't or there is something else it is not my problem and i believe you cannot waste people time and in the end you say:
well sir here' your money have a nice day .this way you are being another customer support .
anyways thanks for the reply maxi :!:
Maxi

Postby Maxi » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:18 am

a.zeitouni wrote:if the item says cannot be shipped to lebanon i get it ,but if they charge you 180$ for shipping and when you contact customer support they keep
on delaying for almost 3 months and after 7 customer support tickets one of them decided that the item cannot be shipped this way he have less hassle.
well all this time was wasted because item description was wrong and it says item can be shipped to lebanon ,
but somehow it doesn't or there is something else it is not my problem and i believe you cannot waste people time and in the end you say:
well sir here' your money have a nice day .this way you are being another customer support .
anyways thanks for the reply maxi :!:

Yeah, that's a pity. Processes like this should be automated and not be done by bad support staff
Alle wichtigen Infos zu GearBest auf Deutsch:
http://www.GearBestBlog.de

Return to “After Sale”