Crazy Support

Problems with an order? Received a broken product or other Complications? Tell us here!
KashCorp

Crazy Support

Post by KashCorp » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:44 pm

Hi Gearbest,

I'd like to understand what is going on with my Christmas presents.

I place two orders on your website but I made a mistake encoding my address, usually webshop uses Paypal data to fetch the address it seems it did not happen in Gearbest because my two package get stucked in Brussels. One of it get send back to sender after one day the other was send back two days after.

I contacted the transport company to tell them I made a mistake and asked them to ship back my things, but something went wrong on their side and my parcel continued their journey back to the sender.

I open two tickets on Gearbest website, explaining the whole situation and my nightmare started.

They told me that according to their tracking system I have been delivered for one of them, using a screenshot as a proof. In this screenshot it is written that my parcel was ready to collect on the 4 of November, how can it be possible as I placed the order on the 6!

They also offer me a choice, I can either be refund 30% of the total but only on Gearbest currency, or I can pay 150€ to ship back the things to my place, this is 66% of the total bill I already paid.

I told them to confirm the offer they are making, but I did not get any reply.

They send me messages thanking me for my purchase and even doing a bit of promotion for their new website.

I really fell like this is a scam. How can I either be totally reimburse, or being deliver before Christmas time?
Attachments
Gearbest03.PNG
Gearbest03.PNG (73.15 KiB) Viewed 561 times
Gearbest02.PNG
Gearbest02.PNG (242.24 KiB) Viewed 561 times
Gearbest01.PNG
Gearbest01.PNG (116.21 KiB) Viewed 561 times

Mike

Re: Crazy Support

Post by Mike » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:07 am

Dear Kevin,

following PayPal guidelines we are authorized to send to non-fetched addresses only if PayPal client status is verified and eligible to protection. In your case a "75" missing made the difference and the express was unable to deliver

Given the complexity of the shipping methods we offer, only with expedited (DHL and UPS) we can promptly request address change while the parcel is already dispatched. With the shipping method selected more than 3 logistics partners are activated. In this case we might not be able to redirect the package until is back to a location we own. We can however reimburse or reship (cost on us)

With PayPal case open GB won't reship the package. GB will reimburse it
Once our colleagues will have a refresh on the data and will have final confirmation that everything is coming back, they will proceed with full reimbursement. Just ask on the ticket the full reimbursement via PayPal

If you have any issue with our colleagues, please inform us and we will be sure the reimbursement will be made

Mike
GearBest Team