What is going on at Gearbest?

Problems with an order? Received a broken product or other Complications? Tell us here!
manonegra222

What is going on at Gearbest?

Post by manonegra222 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:07 pm

Gearbest is paralyzed sending the orders of the tablet Hi10 Pro corresponding to the orders of the sale that made on offer along with the keyboard in the period from 7 to 17 November around 152 euros.
They have contacted buyers to inform them that the model has changed the processor and that they accept the change.
Accepted this they inform that they do not have existences and they are giving delivery terms in three or four days, that when they are fulfilled, they delay in a week more appealing to the patience of the clients.
They are already giving periods of more than ten days for the shipment to orders that have been more than ten days without sending.

However we have knowledge, through the group of telegram to which I belong and whose members have bought enough, of sending orders after these dates, with this same new processor and not respecting the logical order of the shipment.
So all they are manifesting in their apology emails that they do not have that tablet with new processor is ONE LIE.

The number of tablets sold in those ten days could easily exceed the 500 given the good price that had the tablet + keyboard set. Import this one you have charged from PayPal for a product that you have not delivered and that according to them will not be delivered until after the end of the month. And we do not want to think about what can happen after Black Friday.

Currently they continue to sell the product and without giving date of dispatch so they continue to raise money knowing that they will not be able to send it until after a long time.

Maxi

Re: WHAT'S GOING ON AT GEARBEST?

Post by Maxi » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:53 am

manonegra222 wrote:Gearbest is paralyzed sending the orders of the tablet Hi10 Pro corresponding to the orders of the sale that made on offer along with the keyboard in the period from 7 to 17 November around 152 euros.
They have contacted buyers to inform them that the model has changed the processor and that they accept the change.
Accepted this they inform that they do not have existences and they are giving delivery terms in three or four days, that when they are fulfilled, they delay in a week more appealing to the patience of the clients.
They are already giving periods of more than ten days for the shipment to orders that have been more than ten days without sending.

However we have knowledge, through the group of telegram to which I belong and whose members have bought enough, of sending orders after these dates, with this same new processor and not respecting the logical order of the shipment.
So all they are manifesting in their apology emails that they do not have that tablet with new processor is ONE LIE.

The number of tablets sold in those ten days could easily exceed the 500 given the good price that had the tablet + keyboard set. Import this one you have charged from PayPal for a product that you have not delivered and that according to them will not be delivered until after the end of the month. And we do not want to think about what can happen after Black Friday.

Currently they continue to sell the product and without giving date of dispatch so they continue to raise money knowing that they will not be able to send it until after a long time.
Hey, can you give me an order number?

Even more than 1 would be great and I will check it out!
Alle wichtigen Infos zu GearBest auf Deutsch:
http://www.GearBestBlog.de

Jobovlar

Re: What is going on at Gearbest?

Post by Jobovlar » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:33 pm

Hi first, thank you very much for your help. My order number is W1611170244442900 purchased on the 17th with an offer. My friends bought afterwards and no offer and have already been sent.
thank you very much

krawling

Post by krawling » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:54 pm

Hello, I bought it on November 12th, and I'm still waiting... My order number is W1611120906556273

Thank you for your help.

Keviar

Re: WHAT'S GOING ON AT GEARBEST?

Post by Keviar » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:01 am

Maxi wrote:
manonegra222 wrote:Gearbest is paralyzed sending the orders of the tablet Hi10 Pro corresponding to the orders of the sale that made on offer along with the keyboard in the period from 7 to 17 November around 152 euros.

Hey, can you give me an order number?

Even more than 1 would be great and I will check it out!
Date Order: November 17th
Number Order: WP1611170312144101

Thank you

manonegra222

Post by manonegra222 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:07 pm

It seems that Gearbest has solved the problems by making the pending shipments of the tablets purchased 2-3 weeks ago.
Thanks so much to those who have denounced your case as to Gearbest for having been interested in the urgent resolution.

Maxi

Post by Maxi » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:37 am

Thanks guys, all orders shipped ;)
Alle wichtigen Infos zu GearBest auf Deutsch:
http://www.GearBestBlog.de