Massive rise in shipping costs to UK

Into the wilds with GearBest! All the Gadgets for outdoor and sports usage can be discussed here!
eyespy

Massive rise in shipping costs to UK

Postby eyespy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:03 pm

I have noticed that the cost to ship knives to the UK has risen dramatically. For example my most recent purchase on 05 OCT of a LAND 9103 knife cost $0.17 to ship this has now risen to an astonishing $1.85 !!!
This is not an isolated case, all knives have seen a huge increase in shipping costs - can anyone tell me why this has happened?
I could live with it If the cost of the shipping had been balanced by a reduction in the purchase cost unfortunately this is not the case so sadly GB will not be getting any further orders from me for the time being.
JFerreira

shipment of orders to UK

Postby JFerreira » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:08 pm

More than 25 days ago I ordered an order and made the payment, but it has not yet arrived.
eyespy

Re: Massive rise in shipping costs to UK

Postby eyespy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:08 pm

eyespy wrote:I have noticed that the cost to ship knives to the UK has risen dramatically. For example my most recent purchase on 05 OCT of a LAND 9103 knife cost $0.17 to ship this has now risen to an astonishing $1.85 !!!....

Sorry, I got this wrong, I was not comparing like for like. The $0.17 shipping cost was for registered post, the current cost of registered post to the UK is $3.95 - thats a rise of 2325% !!!!

Return to “Flashlights, Outdoor & Sports”